Not surprisingly, I have another Gluten Free on a Budget recipe for you today! I am planning on continuing the series for awhile, but I am going to start mixing in other types of recipes – mainly kid-friendly or vegan gluten free dishes – on the site.
This Turkey Melt Wraps recipe is perfect for a little lunch date. Quick to prepare and delicious to consume, I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did! Only four ingredients and less than 10 minutes to prepare…what’s not to love?!
- Two brown rice tortillas
- 1/3 lb of turkey
- Shredded cheese
- 1 medium avocado
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put as much shredded cheese on tortillas as you want.
- Put turkey on each tortilla and place in oven.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Cut avocado into small slices and add to each wrap.
- Serve and enjoy!
Cost of the ingredients:
Two brown rice tortillas = $1 (2.99 for a 6 pack)
1/3 lb of turkey = $1.33
Two handfuls of Shredded Cheese = $0.50
1 Avocado = $1
Total Meal Cost = $3.83
Nice, stayed well under $5!