Have a gluten-free or health food website?
I am running my second giveaway on This Gluten-Free Life, only this time much, MUCH bigger.
To join in, you must write a short (at least 200 words) blog post addressing what you believe to be the biggest problem in the gluten-free world today and how you think it can best be solved. For example, if you think cross-contamination in restaurants is the biggest problem, talk a little bit about what you think we can do as a community to solve this in the future. That’s right, all you have to do to enter is write a blog post that shouldn’t take more than 30 minutes (please make it insightful though!). If you have a health food site and aren’t gluten free (or you just really don’t want to blog about the biggest issue affecting gluten-free eaters), then you can write your entry about why you think most people struggle to maintain a healthy diet.
Rules and other information:
- Winner will get $250 worth of gluten-free/health food, books, merchandise, whatever they want, of their choosing…no, I will not just give you the money either!
- Only one entry per person.
- Must be from a gluten-free or healthy eating website. If you do not have your own blog yet, they are very simple to set up at places like Blogspot or WordPress.
- Contest will run from Feb 1 – March 31, 2013 (March 31 is the last day to enter)
- Blog post must include a link to This Gluten-Free Life. It doesn’t matter what you use as the anchor text, you can use the website name, Brian, doofus, anything.
- After posting your blog, email me at brian (at) thisglutenfreelife (dot) com
- Social shares of your blog post (Facebook, Twitter) will definitely give you extra credit when voting time comes!
- I will ultimately decide the winner, but I will have close family and friends helping me pick the best one.
- I will announce the winner on April 5, 2013
Looking forward to reading everyone’s entries and awarding the winner! If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to contact me.